As you can see its The Moravia Store blog and purpose of it is to post something new and different to provide valuable information which our readers might be interested in it. We will have different writers having unique specialties in their fields to cover the range of topics. I hope you will get maximum out of it.
- Daihatsu Debuts a Pair of Weird and Wonderful Concepts for the Tokyo Motor Show 2017 October 16, 2017A pair of offbeat kei car concepts from Japanese manufacturer Daihatsu prelude the start of the Tokyo Motor Show 2017.
- The Milk Stand Is Popping Up At The WestEdge Design Fair October 16, 2017This is the first time that our pop-up shop is making its West Coast debut!
- Daihatsu Debuts a Pair of Weird and Wonderful Concepts for the Tokyo Motor Show 2017 October 16, 2017
- A Gut Rehab with Unforgettable Walls in Los Angeles October 16, 2017There you are, sitting pretty, when opportunity knocks, and *wham* you’ve got to ask yourself: Am I a risk taker, or is the status quo for me? Pattern designer/artist Samantha Santana and her husband James, a landscape designer, are both clearly the former. Two years ago, they came across this fixer-upper in Los Angeles, CA’s Jefferson […]
- An Abandoned School Becomes A Place for Art, Community and Home October 16, 2017When one of my closest (read: most brutally honest) friends visited my apartment, she pointed to a wall of chipping paint and said, “are you going to finish that?” “It is finished,” I assured her, the differences in our styles made painfully clear. I’m drawn to chipping paint, exposed lathe, a hint of original tile […]
- You Are Not Alone: Me, Too. October 16, 2017This weekend, thousands upon thousands of people took to social media under the hashtag #MeToo to share their stories of sexual assault and harassment. I was blown away by their bravery, honesty and openness and was so inspired by the connections and moments of support coming from these discussions. Not everyone is safe and supported […]
- A Gut Rehab with Unforgettable Walls in Los Angeles October 16, 2017
- Kiyoto Ota's wooden houses punish their occupants October 16, 2017Japanese-Mexican sculptor Kiyoto Ota has built three wooden houses designed to make their inhabitants feel vulnerable rather than safe, including one that sucks the air from the interior and another that rains on anyone inside. Read more
- 10 buildings that use classic cars to improve their image October 16, 2017Classic cars are frequently used as props when photographing newly completed architecture projects, while sometimes entire homes are designed around their owner's automobiles. We've chosen 10 where photogenic vehicles compliment the buildings, from a countryside retirement home to a converted windowless garage. Read more
- Hamptons house by Deborah Berke Partners contains two workout areas October 16, 2017This residence in the Hamptons by architecture studio Deborah Berke Partners consists of multiple terraces and vast expanses of glass, and includes separate gyms for husband and wife. Read more
- BlackBerry loses the keyboard for new water-resistant smartphone October 16, 2017The newly unveiled BlackBerry Motion smartphone ditches the brand's trademark QWERTY keyboard, in favour of a touchscreen interface. Read more
- LG Display's OLED panels create decorative lighting for Baskin Robbins ice cream shop October 16, 2017Dezeen promotion: a mix of rigid and flexible lighting panels create a grid of illuminated shapes on the ceiling of this new Baskin Robbins cafe in Seoul. Read more
- Eight designs that respond to the threat of climate change October 16, 2017As part of Good Design for a Bad World, a series of talks we are hosting with Dutch Design Week, we will ask whether designers can help to solve climate change. Here are eight ideas already developed. Read more
- Amos and Amos takes cues from Scandinavian design for AKQA's new Gothenburg studio October 16, 2017London practice Amos and Amos has created a collaborative workspace in a former Gothenburg shipbuilding warehouse for the digital agency AKQA that references traditional Swedish architecture. Read more
- Kiyoto Ota's wooden houses punish their occupants October 16, 2017